Monday 15 August 2011

Italian Haul! Mamma Mia!

Hi lovely people!

Today I've got a little Italian haul I got the other day to show you.

I bought these three polishes in an Italian 'high street' style store called OVS. They had a really good nail polish section in there, with plenty of different polishes in there, some of which are available on their website. Here is the link if you wanna check it out:

http://www.deborahmilano.com/en/sub-subcategory.php?id=132

So, to the fun stuff- what I picked up! I wanted colours that I hadn't really seen elsewhere, unique, more unusual sorts of colours. With that in mind, here's what I got:

L-R: From the Deborah 'Pret a Porter' line, no. 26, next from Deborah's 'Debby' line, no. 113, and from Deborah's 'Shine Tech' line, no. 18!

There! One polish from different Deborah lines- I was very eclectic in my choices, no? :)

Anyways, about the polishes, from what I can tell going by bottle shade alone-

No. 26 looks like a very pretty pale baby blue foil. Looks like it will be a stunner for a cool 'frosty' Winter mani.

No. 113 looks like a beautiful purple/gold duochrome shimmer. I'm actually extremely interested to swatch this alongside 'It's MY Year' from OPI's Miss Universe collection, to see which I prefer. That should make for a very interesting comparison which'll be featuring on here shortly! Stay tuned for that!

No.18 looks like a pure black base with multicoloured very fine glitter running through it. Think more of a finer China Glaze 'Fairy Dust' suspended in a black base than the original version of OPI MPJ.

I think all of these polishes look really nice!

The first one from the three that I decided to do a Mani with was....

No. 18! My nails are short (at least by my standards!) at the moment, so I'm liking the darker colours at this time....

...Check the next post for my Deborah No. 18 review!

Happy polishing, everyone! :)
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment