Thursday 22 September 2011

OPI Warm & Fozzie

OPI Warm & Fozzie is the last swatch from the Muppettes Mini Lacquer collection.

It's a bronze foil shimmer with gold, rose gold plus greenish shimmer in there. This polish has quite a lot of depth and dimension to it, which is pretty cool.

Check it out:

OPI Warm & Fozzie

This one was a three coater too. Strange that all of these Muppets polishes have been three coaters, but there you go. If you're impatient and lazy like me, two thick coats will probably suffice... Just about!


Like Designer... de Better! I'm not a huge fan of Warm & Fozzie; there's nothing wrong with it at all, it's just that this colour doesn't make my heart skip a beat, but it's nice to be experimental with colours and not always go for the same sort of shade, right?

:)

1 comment:

  1. these are interesting concept but wouldn't wear them myself, I can't stand foil polishes on me, on others it's ok, and I like these are complex in color

    ReplyDelete