Monday 26 September 2011

OPI Samoan Sand & Konad M59

Hiya!

I thought I'd post about my current Mani.

I wanted a chic, neutral base this time (in contrast to all the crazy shades I've been rocking recently!) so I used the classic nude shade, OPI Samoan Sand.

I was pretty apprehensive yet seriously excited about doing this manicure, because it would be a first for me- I purchased three Konad plates at the Olympia Beauty Expo the other week, after years of wanting to try Konading out. For some daft reason, in all that time I failed to buy into the Konad system on the Internet, (no real idea why!) so when I discovered that Konad would be at Olympia... Well, the time had definitely come!
So yeah, I was so excited about doing these nails, but a bit worried that I'd screw up my nails, etc. as I'd had no prior Konading experience!

Turns out, I needn't have worried so much!

I decided to do a 1950's themed Mani, so did my Samoan Sand base and then dotted black spots onto all apart from my middle finger nails. On these, I used Konad plate M59 and used the plain bow (also using black lacquer) and honestly, I was so excited and happy at the way my nails turned out!

Have a look:
 OPI Samoan Sand & Konad M59 view I

OPI Samoan Sand & Konad M59 view II

OPI Samoan Sand & Konad M59 view III

They're cute, right?

Now that I've finally (!) hopped on the Konad bandwagon, already I can't get enough!

Stay tuned for way more Konading to come!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment