Thursday 22 September 2011

OPI Wocka Wocka!

Hi!

I've got something very cool to show you guys now- Wocka Wocka! from the as yet unreleased in stores Muppets collection by OPI!
Exciting!
I got this shade from the Muppettes Mini Nail Lacquers pack at the OPI Trade stall at the Olympia Beauty Expo here in London last weekend. It was a great show, I loved every minute of it, and I especially enjoyed getting my mitts on this mini Muppets pack!

So- here is Wocka Wocka!
OPI Wocka Wocka!

I think this shade is really pretty. I must admit, I was surprised by it because, as a red lacquer lover, I have so many reds (especially shimmery reds as I'm a big fan) in my collection already, and I was just kind of expecting it to be a bit sort of mehhhh, seen this before...

But no!


It's a gorgeous cherry red, with a pinkish shimmer to it, which gives it much more depth. It's a shade that's perhaps a contender for a more subtle and lighter toned I'm Not Really A Waitress... Definitely cherry in colour.

OPI describes it as a 'berry' shade....

Is a cherry a berry or not!?

Answers on a postcard, please! :)

2 comments:

  1. this one's very pretty! cherry if you ask me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing, I just bought it, and I am totally in love with the colour!

    ReplyDelete