Saturday 27 August 2011

OPI From Monop With Love

Hi guys!

Please excuse my lack of updates in the last few days- I'm back to the UK now and have been busy and catching up with friends too. Today I intend to make up for my lack of posting! :)

So, this is probably going to be a post that may interest my French fans out there! Bonjour!

While I was still in France I popped into Monoprix, and found their OPI section.

They had this, a Monoprix Exclusive:

OPI From Monop With Love

So as I say, this is only available in Monoprix.

Unfortunately I don't have swatches for you because I decided not to buy this one- I feel this I've got soooo many red polishes already, and I wouldn't classify this one as one that, personally, really made me feel desperate to buy it, but it is pretty looking.

OPI FMWL

Sorry for the rubbish picture quality, I shot these pics on my iphone whilst shopping!

What do you think, do you like this colour?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment