Friday 29 July 2011

The one that started it all!

Ok, people.

Here's my first EVER bottle of OPI!


It's We'll Always Have Paris!

I love this colour. I bought it around Christmas time 2009, and I can't believe it's been that long already!

It's a beautiful Maroon creme finish polish, no shimmer or anything in here, and it's perfect in two coats.

I think it's the perfect Vampy Winter shade, I am a big big fan of Vampies, reds in particular, and this one is an incredibly elegant shade. I may be alone in thinking this, but I reckon this shade is fairly unique- it's so creamy and the pigmentation is very dense in this one, unlike other Vampies such as All A-Bordeaux The Sled (also in my stash) which seems to be a bit jellier and less dense, as well as being a much browner red.

WAHP is from OPI's French collection, which I think, colour wise, is a very sophisticated and unusual collection in general, and includes stunning and pretty unique shades such as Parlez-Vous OPI?, Crepes Suzi-ette, and the best-seller, You Don't Know Jacques.

Which was your first OPI polish and why? :)

2 comments:

  1. I bought my first OPI in November 2008. I wanted a purple pedi to go with my year 10 formal dress :) I ended up with Purple with a Purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first purchase consisted of two OPI's! They are both black label ones, Do You Lilac It? and Hey! Get in Lime!
    I guess I was liking the brights back then, and Do You Lilac It? is still among my favourites :) Although it is half empty!

    ReplyDelete