Wednesday 27 July 2011

Layer it up, baby!

So as I say, I bought some nail wheels a few days ago and after doing plain two coat swatches of my collection of polish I decided to have some fun- layering!

I did one nail of each layered up polish, usually using two base coats of colour, then one layer coat on top. I always use two coats of OPI Nail Envy as my base, one coat of OPI Ridge Filler, and a coat of Seche Vite on top of my colour, but I didn't do all those steps on these nail wheels.

Anyways, here are the swatches for your viewing pleasure!





The wheels all look a lot better in real life because quite a lot of them are soooo glittery!

My favourite topcoats to use for these swatches were OPI DS Original. OPI DS Signature, OPI Last Friday Night, OPI Teenage Dream, and China Glaze Fairy Dust.

Stay tuned for my Top 10 nail layering recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment