Sunday 31 July 2011

New Flip Flops: Pedicure colours, please! :)

So I needed a new pair of flip flops, a lovely leopard print pair I got in America at J Crew broke (Noooo!) the other day, so I decided to fall back on my favourite brand and get some Havaianas...

I wanted a nice summery looking pair because the sun has recently reappeared in London (finally!) so I went to my local Office (shoe store) in Bromley, and ended up getting these beauties...

...Observe:


 I love them, they're so pretty!

At the moment I'm wearing OPI On Collins Ave as my pedicure.

I've actually had that since Washington DC in June, although I have put a couple more layers on since then. Pretty lazy, eh!? So to spare my blushes, I took a pic of JUST the flip flops, if you get my drift... :)

Which colours do you reckon would go with these beauties, then?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment