Saturday 15 October 2011

World's oldest OPI fan?

Last week I went down to my Dad's parents who live quite near to me in London, and gave my 96 year old grandmother a manicure using OPI's classic and very popular shade, I'm Not Really A Waitress.

Here are the results:

OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

I think they look great! She was a bit worried at first at having such a 'young' colour on, and because of her, in her own words, 'ugly hands' (she has arthritis!) but apparently she has since had lots of compliments on them and is enjoying having some nice painted nails now!

She'll probably want to slap me for posting her 'ugly hands' for all the world to see, but ummm.....

...Sorry Nanny, I think they look great!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Awww cute! That's the sort of thing my nana would have said! :)

    ReplyDelete