Monday 10 October 2011

OPI Parlez Vous OPI & OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in nearly a week! The end of last week was pretty busy and then at the weekend I was down on the Kent coast making a visit to my 102 year old grandmother, who was very curious about my blogging activities! Try explaining blogging and the Internet to a 102 year old! :)

Anyways, I'm back, and showcasing a pretty cool mani I wore for a few days last week.

It's a funky French, using OPI Parlez Vous OPI & OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window, both of which I haven't tried before.

Here it is!
OPI Parlez Vous OPI & OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window

I thought of this combo as I reckoned that even though Parlez Vous OPI isn't part of the Touring America collection, it's muted and smokey, so I thought it would go quite well.

Parlez Vous' application was literally a dream- it was fantastic, so smooth, and brilliant around the cuticles- no clean up required here!

I painted on the tips with freehand application using Uh Oh Roll Down The Window but I found they were fairly easy to do, despite the fact that I didn't have the benefit of using my smile line as a guide.
OPI Parlez Vous OPI & OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window

I really like how this mani turned out- great for Autumn, I think.

 OPI Parlez Vous OPI & OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window

What do you think?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment